11th OERC Symposium & Ag@Otago Colloquium 2017
This year the OERC is partnering with Ag@otago. The event has confirmed keynote speakers:
Professor Himadri B. Pakrasi, Director, International Center for Energy, Environment and Sustainability (InCEES) Washington University
- Professor Hugh Campbell University of Otago
- Emeritus Professor Frank Griffin, University of Otago
- Assoc Professor Martin Hohmann-Marriott, Norwegian University of Science & Technology
- Dr Suzi Kerr, Senior Fellow, Motu
- William Mook, CEO of Zeecol
- Eric Pellicer, Commercial Manager, Powerco
There will be panel discussions, student prizes, and a Symposium dinner on the 23rd of November.
Ag@Otago Colloquium: Decarbonised Agriculture in 2050
This year we are combining with Ag@otago who are holding a Colloquium “Decarbonised Agriculture in 2050” on the afternoon of 23rd November.