Keynote speakers confirmed for OERC Symposium and Ag@otago Colloquium
Keynote speakers for the 2017 OERC Symposium and Ag@otago Colloquium, being held on 23rd & 24th November, Hutton Theatre, Otago Museum have been confirmed:
The future of Energy & Energy Research
- Professor Himadri B. Pakrasi, Director, International Center for Energy, Environment and Sustainability (InCEES) Washington University
- Eric Pellicer, Network Transformation Manager at Powerco & Board Member at Drive Electric Inc
- Simon Arnold, Chief Executive, National Energy Research Institute
New Zealand ETS post-election 2017
- Dr Suzi Kerr, Senior Fellow, Motu
Decarbonising Agriculture by 2050
- Professor Hugh Campbell University of Otago
- Emeritus Professor Frank Griffin, University of Otago
- Assoc Professor Martin Hohmann-Marriott, Norwegian University of Science & Technology
- William Mook, CEO of Zeecol
This event is open to all (subject to registration), so please distribute to your networks. There will be an Ag@otago lunch time display with real sheep! Student prizes, poster presentations and panel discussions. A Symposium dinner on the evening of 23rd November at the University of Otago Staff club.
In addition there will be a free public lecture by Professor Himadri B. Pakrasi on the evening 22nd November also at the Hutton Theatre. Registration is not required for this.
Register now and download the programme at: www.otago.ac.nz/oerc/symposia/